Postage - Jeez, make your point!

I never look at P&P seperately, just at the total cost delivered to my door. How/why they get to the prices they do is between them and Ebay, as long as the total cost is within budget I don't care.

Where is this chap - maybe one of us could do a collect and post it on to you. If the purchase price is kept low because of high P&P, you coiuld really get a bargain.

Pickle- if its the multi coloured one you are looking at... IMO you wouldbe better waiting until another comes up with matching stem and forks included.

Wont make much of a difference to final bid price but would make big difference to final build price!

i say stuff him and his frame.

im sorry, but in this economic climate you need to put yourself out to sell any item and he clearly isnt grasping that.

Pickle":1jph16uq said:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=120341869497

Newcastle....wai aye man :LOL:

I have the original forks & flipenfloppen stem to go with that (need repainting tho) And a pair of P2s that would fit the dinky front end....

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
legrandefromage":1kvv3lmu said:
Pickle":1kvv3lmu said:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=120341869497

Newcastle....wai aye man :LOL:

I have the original forks & flipenfloppen stem to go with that (need repainting tho) And a pair of P2s that would fit the dinky front end....

Damn it.....did you have to say that :roll: :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
99p with £56.38 P&P which includes tyre wear, carpet wear, skin wear (sticky tape is very sticky you know), Deodorant use (you dont think I'm gonna post these stinking do you??), use of waterproof jacket (if raining deduct 6p if dry) and use of own voice.

Free air with every purchase!

Back