MacRetro SS Meet ?

clockworkgazz":2zvnvto4 said:
new car what kind, if I had to ask :roll:

Nothing fancy, just a cheap 94 VW Polo hatch, tidy enough wee thing though, i always go through my cars though when i first get them so was going to give it a service and a check over at the weekend :)

ac could you bring along the seatpost and the cannondale bcage and I will bring along the saddle, stems and grips and we can do a sat. swap shop kind of thing :cool:

is there owt else you need?

Would I be right in saying that where we're at with this now is a trip from Milngavie along the West Highland Way to Glengoyne distillery and back rather than Pollock?

Velo. Could you tell me what train you will be coming off and approx time, parking at queens street is a bitch plus I will need to get an official time to meet the rest of the crew.

Milngavie train station would seem sensible for a start point? Or do you think we should meet somewhere elso AC?

Velo Pm youe mob number for the day and I will send you mine.

Wrap up warm it will be baltic. :roll:

Just bumped into the dude from college with the zasker, it has gears but we could just mock him until he doesn't use them. D'ya think there'll be room for him in one of the cars?

AC we should be able to sqeeze him in, I will bring the clockwork (gears) as it fits in the boot, then velo yours and Zasker buddy's bike on the rack- just have to take it slowly over the speed bumps :roll:

I've to pick velo up at 10.30am at quens street so be at yours for 9.45?

Meet at milngavie train station fo 11am- is that ok for everyone?

Cool :roll:

I gave him my email address yesterday but haven't heard from him yet so if he's not contacted me by Friday night then I'll let you know gazz.

this is a ss meet not geared !!!
If i'm the only ss present then why am I bothering to show ?
Who is riding ss ?

Nonplussed

Velo

Velo, they can promise not to shift gears - and as compensation you could set their ratio, just remember a small screwdriver as I won't be there with my suitcase of tools.

Latest posts

Back