Postage - Jeez, make your point!

MAXTHEROTTI":1zg24xdd said:
stew-b":1zg24xdd said:
his point is he is charging £25 for postage AND packing,even he used the cheaper service you suggest then he will still charge you for packing and his time which ends up about the same so i personally think is totally fair and fine :roll:

i agree with stew here
when i sell things on here i post at cost
on ebay i do charge for my time and materials too

Same here :roll:

tape,bubble wrap,card,time and petrol to nearest PO inc wear and tear on car is not free,i aint no charity... p+P
as said already,sales on this site are normally done at a reduced rate but as for ebay why make a loss?

xizang":1fcmh29v said:
MAXTHEROTTI":1fcmh29v said:
stew-b":1fcmh29v said:
his point is he is charging £25 for postage AND packing,even he used the cheaper service you suggest then he will still charge you for packing and his time which ends up about the same so i personally think is totally fair and fine :roll:

i agree with stew here
when i sell things on here i post at cost
on ebay i do charge for my time and materials too

Same here :roll:

Ditto

Hmmm, maybe we have been spoilt here.

Just a shame I like the frame :roll: I think I'll have to adjust my bidding accordingly :LOL:

we all do things differently i guess though if its just a frame granted £25 is maybe alittle steep,i would have listed it at £20.
i sold a fork on here yesterday,postage was £6.80 and i charged £1.20 for packing etc,i think thats reasonable :)

Back