F.A.O Vitorzip.

Thank's Vitor, i'll wait a bit longer and see what happens, like Ed said most people will put up with a bit of delay but lack of communication gets feathers ruffled, i asked you a week ago on Friday for an update and heard nothing back (though it was through PM which you say you can't access), that led to me posting this thread.

A suggestion i would make is if the postal service in Portugal is so bad explain this to the buyer at the time of sale and it may take longer for the bits to arrive and for more expensive purchases recommend tracked and insured shipping, as with a lot of people £250 is a lot of money to me at the moment, what will happen if my frame does get lost ?, if i had the option of tracked insured delivery i would have gladly paid the extra to get the frame here safely.

Please keep us all updated on anything you find out or what you are doing to sort things out.

Mark.

also worried abut my frame, and in the same position / frame of mind as jimihendrix above

thanks

I've been waiting on some forks since October which Vitor tells me have been posted for the second time. Nice to have a full explanation, thanks for that. :cool:

This is being kinda heavy for me, lately. Never saw myself in this situation before, and i´m having trouble sleep due to a mistake and to a bad service from a third party. Unfortunatly, things are the way they are, and all i can do is ask for your patience and apologise. Once again, i assure you i´m here to face facts, and no one will loose a pence with me. I want to keep buying and selling parts here, so i want this episode solved and my name and feedback thread cleaned as soon as possible.

Please, just send emails, and leave me feedback as you get the parts, so i can try to understand whats wrong and whos still waiting what.

Embarassing situation, but ill be here to comunicate. Apologies.

Hello Vitorzip,
Like the other member of Retrobike who have bought items to you, I didn't understand your silence to mails and PM. The first contact I had with you was nice (with french sentences ! :LOL: ), and you have a good feedback...

I just have read your answer. I hope that your shipping problems will find a solution. Thanks for your explanation, but please, give us news as possible ;)

Like the other, I'm going to wait.
Do you have re-ship the items ?

24"

24pouces":1mgkma9s said:
Like the other, I'm going to wait.
Do you have re-ship the items ?

24"

Vitor told me my Manitou frame was returned to him "address not found" he said he has told his wife to re-send it with a tracking number, maybe he has done this with other items too ?, i'm hopefull i will get my frame soon.

Hard to stay patient though :roll:

hi Vitor, any news on my Parkpre frame? I have emailed and pm'd you. has it been returned to you?

My Manitou Frame arrived today, needs the expected work but generally very happy with it .

Just pleased to get my mits on it at last :D

Vitor, ignore my E-mail sent thisafternoon regarding the tracking number, a delivery was attempted but frame was left with a neighbour ;) :)

Steerer

Hi Vitor
Judy steerer turned up this afternoon.
Thanks again and glad things are sorting themselves out for you.
All the best
Jamie

Back