I want a Turquoise Zooka (moby also)- Here's stuff for trade

stretchb0x

Devout Dirtbag
Looking for Zooka 135mm 0 or 6 degree rise, and a 26.8 Moby post (even a Kore as long as it's turquoise blue). Also looking for Kooka cranks 94 bcd - More than willing to consider adding some cash on top of things as well.

Nuke Proof hubs - Rear needs a little work, definitely rolls fine, but just isn't as smooth as the front - *note - someone may have dibs on the rear, gratis, but, if someone wants both to do a stem deal, well...

(sorry for the blur in the first picture)

DSCN0461-1.jpg

DSCN0462-2.jpg

Nuke Proof stem 135mm, 0 rise -

DSCN0463.jpg

Dark blue Zooka - 135mm, 0 rise -

DSCN0464-1.jpg

Oh yeah, and one more hyper-retro pic featuring my Uncle - (not for sale/trade) -

GTOdolf.jpg

kase1983":2x5vlkg8 said:
:(

i would have them hub but no ringle to trade>?

I'm shootin' for the moon first, if I miss, then MadCowKey has dibs on the rear (I won't sell or trade it alone since it's not in optimal condition), but the 2 together ought to bring in something half decent that'd make sense on a Yeti restore.

I don't know if that makes any sense - in a nut - if the pair won't bring in something cool, the rear will be "gifted."

jez-2-many-bikes":2x5vlkg8 said:
Now he's one cool m*therf*cker.

Like his starry jeans.

:cool:

Heh, yeah - the GTO is about as muscle car America as you can get, but the embroidered jeans struck me as being pretty damn Jimmy Page.

By the way jez, you think it would kill KMC to run a production of gold, 8 speed chains?

They are proshift shifters . about 10 times the price of grip shift and dont work so good . :LOL:

They are proshift shifters . about 10 times the price of grip shift and dont work so good . :LOL:

EDIT : B****y internet .

Stretch - trade those hubs together and get yourself a deal on a stem - afraid i don't have one

Re: I want a Turquoise Zooka (moby also)- Here's stuff for t

stretchb0x":14hdous6 said:
Looking for Zooka 135mm 0 or 6 degree rise..[/img]

I got a lurvely Silver one for ya mate.. NOS Laser etched, not a scratch and never used.. If you weren't dead set on the turquoise..

Attachments

• bike-009.jpg
    bike-009.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 1,605
  • bike-010.jpg
    bike-010.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 1,605
  • bike-011.jpg
    bike-011.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 1,605
Re: I want a Turquoise Zooka (moby also)- Here's stuff for t

kingroon":3007h04d said:
stretchb0x":3007h04d said:
Looking for Zooka 135mm 0 or 6 degree rise..[/img]

I got a lurvely Silver one for ya mate.. NOS Laser etched, not a scratch and never used.. If you weren't dead set on the turquoise..

That's a good lookin' stem, but I'd feel like pulling my dark blue one off the table if we deal. What's your thoughts? You feel OK going straight up hubs for the stem? I'll even throw in the NP stem, which is dual use: 1) Mountain biking and, 2) mounting it on a cut-off broom handle the next time someone challenges you to a duel with maces.

cchris2lou":3007h04d said:

No doubt - They took some tweaking, and getting used to. The back is hooked up to an XTR mech with a rollamagig, and when it's dialed in, it's sweet. They're a little sensitive. They'll turn without much pressure, and the little metal ball that's supposed to find and sit in the little holes when in gear doesn't like to stay put, because of the trough said ball has dug out over time travelling between holes.

The front is hooked to a Precision Billet mech, which I don't shift unless absolutely necessary :D

Back