THETFORD RACE ENTRY AVAILIBLE AND HELP NEEDED

mudscanner

Dirt Disciple
Hi im gutted caught a bloody cold/bug/wasp! just at the worst possible time and have to pull out this weekend race its in the 2hr mens solo 18-39 (are any of you lot young enough!)

anyway if you fancy it take my place to the entry fee's £20 can pay by paypal really fast/retro number 913!

if you interested give me a shout

i tried to put a post up on the thetford forum but it wont let me register so if anyone is a member it would be great if you could mention i have place going

and my email is fireeffects@live.co.uk

Cheers Rich

for bloody hells sake been after an entry for ages but couldn't get one then when iv'e gone mad on a training section i find this wth only 4 days to recover :LOL: :LOL: is it still availble matey :D

Hi mate i have just RELUCTANTLY! emailed the thetford guys to see how i go about changing the rider i'll give you a shout when i know whats what Cheers Rich

I do a bit of lurking on the Thetford Winter series forum, AFAIK you can substitute another rider but they will race with your number and the result will count against your name on the overall series results. I'm sure it is not a problem as long as you tell them of your plans. Go Dan Go ... the next leg is at Rendlesham so get in early if want to take part.

bugger if pestered my lift (my good lady) and i cant get down there :x :x sorry mate any other takers welcome sorry buddy and best regards from dan :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: someone please race it

Latest posts

Back