The December BRISTOL BIKE JUMBLE

Agency_Scum

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Coming again in under a fortnight outside MUD DOCK CYCLEWORKS at MIDDAY on December 6th.

( please click on photos to make them big )

It's lots bigger now and there's more tables.

This rain cover's a permanent fixture now.

Setting up your own stall is FREE! and there's trestle tables to spare ( although if you can bring your own that would be lush ). The venue's right next to a VAST Pay and Display so parking's no problem.

As usual there'll be PRIZES awarded to various stallholders and buyers in quite obscure catagories. Don't put off clearing out that shed! Come and get rid of your roadie/mountainbike/new/retro gear and make a few quid and then spend EVEN MORE dosh filling the shed back up again with EVEN MORE SUPER BARGAINS!

Remember: midday on the first Saturday of the month ( this coming DECEMBER 6TH....that's SATURDAY AFTER NEXT!! )

I can thoroughly recommend these. Over the last few months I've bought a pair of Sidi shoes with Look Delta cleats £3.00, Specialized BG fingerless gloves £3.00 Carbon seat post £15. Red Hope hubbed, Mavic rimmed wheel £10.
I may even bring the ultimate retro Lo Pro bike to sell at this meet.

oowwww I forgot about this ..... I could be up for this too :cool: need to make some Christmas money :LOL:

will bring this, sadly:

Attachments

• Rockhopper Comp.JPG
    Rockhopper Comp.JPG
    244.9 KB · Views: 1,236
Cab,
Looks good, I may be bringing this;
Teflerlopro.jpg
+P

I will get the hang of this internetty thing one day, see you all Saturday............

Cool. I'd like to say swap, but, no space! (Already got one more TT bike than I actually need.)

Back