Scott Ultimate CST bike - 17.5' - SOLD

rhyscycles

Retro Guru
17.5inch frame.

I bought this bike in 2008 from the original owner who brought this bike back from the US where he had been working in the early 90's.

The bike is all original other than a Vetta SL saddle (which has a small bit missing on the back left of the saddle) and the Onza barends.

Full Deore XT groupset, Ritchey Logic headset and Ritchey tyres

The bike could do with a good clean, and oil but it's in good condition.

Shipping to the UK only.

£380 plus postage.

Checkout the pics.

Attachments

• IMG_4996.jpg
    IMG_4996.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 626
  • IMG_4997.jpg
    IMG_4997.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 626
  • IMG_4998.jpg
    IMG_4998.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 623
  • IMG_4999.jpg
    IMG_4999.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 624
  • IMG_5001.jpg
    IMG_5001.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 625
  • IMG_5002.jpg
    IMG_5002.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 623
  • IMG_5003.jpg
    IMG_5003.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 623
  • IMG_5052.jpg
    IMG_5052.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 265
Re:

That's an absolutely beautiful bike! :cool: :cool: :cool:
The geometry looks cool, and the candy purple is just the right shade; not too dark and not too light.

I notice that the pivot is a few inches higher on this bike than on a Mantis or Nishiki full-susser of the same vintage, and I'm very curious how it rides.

I've seen only one of these before, also a 19" (too tall for me).
I don't know if Scott made a 17.5" version or smaller, but if they did, I'd sure like to get one.

GLWS!

Re: Re:

incorrigible":2nt5azbu said:
I don't know if Scott made a 17.5" version or smaller, but if they did, I'd sure like to get one.
My 1992 Ultimate CST was classed as a 16" (CTC measurement) but the CTT was 18". There is usually a frame size sticker on the back of the seat tube, just under the seat clamp.

Re:

If the buyer would like my original retail card (owner/checklist/service details never completed on the reverse) then I'll send it free - pic here - just let me know after the sale is complete.

incorrigible":3398nv5p said:
That's an absolutely beautiful bike! :cool: :cool: :cool:
The geometry looks cool, and the candy purple is just the right shade; not too dark and not too light.

I notice that the pivot is a few inches higher on this bike than on a Mantis or Nishiki full-susser of the same vintage, and I'm very curious how it rides.

GLWS!

It's a 17.5, checked the back of the frame and this is what I found. :)

Attachments

• IMG_5052.jpg
    IMG_5052.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 260

manitou916":3l4l17gt said:
If the buyer would like my original retail card (owner/checklist/service details never completed on the reverse) then I'll send it free - pic here - just let me know after the sale is complete.

That is very good of you manitou916.

Back