A bit of fun: classified ad bugbears

I don't like the look of this top tube -- either the bike's fatally damaged, or some photoshop jiggery pokery is going on.

Attachments

• 136052075_1371911183160509_6096891186789526501_o.jpg
    136052075_1371911183160509_6096891186789526501_o.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 274
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Whenever I think “this seller is a bit crazy” it’s always good to click other items. Paints a picture I think. This one didn’t disappoint with the clothing for sale

Back