Early Muddyfox Lovers Anonynmous

Thanks folks. xeo, I got your pm, but I don't seem to be able to send one myself. Perhaps my posting numbers aren't high enough yet. Unfortunatly, those discs are not on the market.

Perhaps a little background on the bike. My uncle bought the bike around '86 or '87. He died in '89, and another uncle of mine took the bike to put it in storage. Turns out what he meant was "fling it in the back of the shed"

Fast forward 30 years, and over a cup of tea and a chat with my grandmother, the topic of the bike comes up. I tell her that I remember it so clearly as an 8 year old. I thought it was the coolest thing I'd ever seen, but I presumed it was long gone by this stage. She casually drops into the conversation the my uncle still has the bike, and hes been talking about doing it up since he got it. Cue much phonecalling to establish the location of the bike, and my attempt to take ownership :D

New arrival
Will get some proper pics in daylight

Attachments

• 2FCEF447-F2B5-4B14-B4EB-39BADA2E5D3A.jpeg
    2FCEF447-F2B5-4B14-B4EB-39BADA2E5D3A.jpeg
    361.1 KB · Views: 270
Re:

BITD we were riding around on Peugeot Rangers and Raleigh Mavericks... then one of these showed up in the neighbourhood. Seemed way cooler and serious

I have to say, I have a real soft spot for these bikes - as a photo I will put on here soon will show. That one of Bawgixer's is fab.. As an aside, has anyone tracked down a RAL code (or source) for the original pearlescent white? I have one that I would like to restore properly..

cheers...

Back