The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mepeter":1yvk7uz1 said:
i picked up two of the spec e4 frames at auction one with shock one without two slightly different models and was going to sell one but wondered how much i should set a reserve at for one
havent recieved them yet- picking up today so i will get to see condition etc
just wondered if i relist one on ebay if it is worth setting a reserve

If youve just bought them through a normal auction on ebay I would suggest it serves as a pretty good indication of the current value. If you dont want to lose money, set the reserve at what they cost you. If you feel they are worth more than you paid, go nuts and set the reserve higher if you wish. Just remember that when you bought them they were only worth what you won them for.

Drop me a line when you re-bay them, I may know some one who would fancy a bid

how much is my ibis mojo handjob worth?
has all xtr groupset apart from crank which is xt (brand new crank) sid forks, crossma wheels, ibis stem, ti bar. bikes in great condition.

Attachments

• DSC00841.JPG
    DSC00841.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 1,597
  • DSC00843.JPG
    DSC00843.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 1,597
  • DSC00845.JPG
    DSC00845.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 1,597
mepeter

mepeter wrote:

i picked up two of the spec e4 frames at auction one with shock one without two slightly different models and was going to sell one but wondered how much i should set a reserve at for one
havent recieved them yet- picking up today so i will get to see condition etc
just wondered if i relist one on ebay if it is worth setting a reserve
definately drop me a line with regards the frame, size etc.
Cheers
Jamie

Avalanche

For the SEANSTEPHENS
GT I reckon 2 power bar rappers and a carton of milk...................as it does look like a cow ;)

Only kidding, dont know much about GT's but it is a pretty funky paint job. If I ever did ride GT's thats the paint job I would want. Is it standard?

jamie

Re: Avalanche

Jamiedyer":1ywijv2w said:
For the SEANSTEPHENS
GT I reckon 2 power bar rappers and a carton of milk...................as it does look like a cow ;)

Only kidding, dont know much about GT's but it is a pretty funky paint job. If I ever did ride GT's thats the paint job I would want. Is it standard?

jamie

everything is from circa 1992, but not all is original

for sale if any intrest

Looks very much like a campy Icarus Andre - (Mountainbike-Kult.de) sold to Defiant a while ago (I hesitated to take it ..) and mounted provisionally on a fat chance ;)
dunno about the value

colinr":28nc8ae4 said:
Can anyone Identify and value this campy chainset.
I cant make out the markings on the crank arms due to shoe rub.
Rings,tapers and threads are good .
I think its circa 1990.
thanks.

http://colin752.fotopic.net/c1619777.html
in NOS(new old stock) condition they are worth quite a lot (250Euros). as yours have quite a lot of shoe rub i'd price them around 100 euros. have to say though, that these are not that sought after. i personally think these are the most beautiful cranks ever made...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back