• keep the clockwork you dont need no modern toot boy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
iv'e been on a training mega kick up the backside and have droped a stone in 2 weeks and plan on racing at a higher level than what i was at and have been offered a great deal by the giant rep for a xtc alliance 1 and its a bloody good deal :? :? its this bike http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-GB/bik ... 441/32683/ but i cant afford it without selling my clockork project and that only needs a chainset to finish :x i cant work out where to go next whats your ideas on this guys many thanks in advance dan :cool:

Will this bike help you in stepping up a level? Why dont you sell your bike, go for this new one(which looks good btw), and then start looking out for a new project you can slowly build up as and when funds allow? best of both worlds?

greenfinger":26k2h9di said:
Will this bike help you in stepping up a level? Why dont you sell your bike, go for this new one(which looks good btw), and then start looking out for a new project you can slowly build up as and when funds allow? best of both worlds?

Agreed :D

Probably the wrong forum to ask :LOL: but in any case no, keep the orange its a giant fuchrissakes!!!!! :LOL:

kaiser":349l8gi6 said:
Probably the wrong forum to ask :LOL: but in any case no, keep the orange its a giant fuchrissakes!!!!! :LOL:
i all ready ride a couple of other giants matey :LOL: :LOL: ie the roadies :LOL: cheers guys if i get this bike i have a new wheelset and other 09 xt parts to make a full xt groupset but its still a hard choice to make :?

I'd buy a second hand modern bike - you know the kind of thing late 06 early 07 model, light use. You lose so much money in the first year, let someone else take the hit. You can afford both this way if you are smart and find the right bike for the right money.
Si

He's trade. It's only the normal consumer takes the big depreciation hit on bike stuff.

He'll be getting the Giant for less than it's used price in a year. At least I hope so!

your right being a giant dealership so getting a better than staff sign up deal off the rep but its still more than i have in free cash and id need to sell the clockwork to get half of the funds :cry:

Back