Sussex South Downs Ride - Devils Dyke - *THIS COMING SUNDAY*

thesneaker":2bir82yi said:
what pre year classes as retro then? :LOL:

let's not go there. not here and now.

:roll: :D

Just come along you lot. good to see eome new faces too. older bike the better.

heh, well I started putting proper tyres on the Breezer at lunch so thats a start and I confirmed it was made in 91 from the serial number which ties up with it being a 92 model due to the weird bike years so should be old enough. If I cant sort out any forks for it then I can always resort to a flex stem I have somewhere :D

Attachments

• b.jpg
    b.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 1,118
What's the address or post code of where we're meeting? I'm going to get the train down and have no idea of where it is.

:oops: Apologies in advance, I'm not going to be on anything retro. I promise I'll say my Hail Marys and Our Fathers as pennance before I go.

Mind if I tag along? It'll be my first RetroBikes outing (this is my first post actually). I've a Pace RC200 F6 with most of its original gear - hopefuly retro enough?! I haven't ridden her in a while so not sure if she's up for 20 miles, or me for that matter, but I gave her a once over this arvo (ooh er!) so we'll give it a go. I'm local to the area so anyone coming by train want to mail me off list I'm happy to help with directions - can even meet up at Hove station (its about 45 mins from there to the top of the Dyke - all up hill I'm afraid :( ).
Cheers, Sketcher

Welcome Sketcher, it'll be nice to see another Pace. Hopefully I'll be able to patch mine up in time as I broke my seat clamp last night! Gutted.

Guys,

good to see new faces coming along. F6 pace will be 2yrs newer than the bike I'll be riding. :LOL:

Can't give a postcode as last time i did this (possibly in an earlier post) it came up as a middle of a field. :roll:

Bascially it's Hove station and then up to devils dyke. There's a pub at the top and we'll meet there.

Maybe we should make a hove stn meeting point too so as those on the train can all liases and meet at once.

?

ill be staying in hove, this time, so will be riding straight up there, is it 10.30 start again (or 12.30 like last time :D )

Back