a dream fulfilled new toy!!!

Grannygrinder":3mtx21zy said:
Is that what they call a G60? Or is that different again?

G60 refers to the G-lader supercharger used on these cars.

hoegaardenadds1":3mtx21zy said:
best make friends with you local tyre fitter! my mate had one and used to spend £1500 a year on the black circle's of love!

lol thats sounds cool! ill have toyo r888's for the track and pradas on the road but doubt ill do 3000 miles on the road!

Very nice example. Hopefully I should get mine out the barn and running over Xmas with a new 1.9 lump.
G refers to the shape of the chambers of the supercharger and the 60 refer to 60mm width compression chambers.

billinjah":1j01yutx said:
this one or vw's in general i think in general the cars are so reliable dont rust too bad and the guys that drive them are generally cool! oh and defiant that pic of the corrado is taken in leiden!

how come screws got 1 then?!

mudscanner":3ubahp64 said:
billinjah":3ubahp64 said:
this one or vw's in general i think in general the cars are so reliable dont rust too bad and the guys that drive them are generally cool! oh and defiant that pic of the corrado is taken in leiden!

how come screws got 1 then?!

:? :LOL:

Thought I recognised your username from somewhere - turns out it's from e38!

Nice Rallye mate. Looks tidy. What's the interior? Looks like a 'rado bench but can't make out the fronts.

yeah from ed38 mate! as for the interior its tvr :oops: can stand it just got some mk2 electric recaros to go in though.

Back