Retro GT ZASKAR LE - finished alas.....

OMFG!!! That's really sweeeeeeeeeeetttttt...

I really need one of those. Must have!! I was thinking RTS, but I'm thinking Zaskar more and more lately (since I have this MAG-20 sitting around doing nothing).

Yours is really cool! But I saw that already in your post about the decal placement... I thought "Man that's :cool:".

Void

Yaiks, that's shiny!!

Looks great! Had a LE myself a bit older (with U-brake) and think in real life this one looks nicer then the pic's!

Well I have a lot a chromium frame sunns and I am ashamed as none looks like yours ! Bravo

Beware on sunny days, you might be blinded by reflected sunrays when riding ;)

By the way what is your polishing technique ? what product ? on what material ? and how many hours spent :idea:

As an experienced zaskar polisher since 1993, DONT ride that in the winter, it'll fur up quicker than you can say 'flange'.

If the forks are magnesium, they need about ten coats of good quality laquer with about an hour on the radiator (if doing at home) for them to stop furring up in front of your vey eyes on a salty winters day.

Lovely... but I think it could be a traffic hazard, your going to dazzel somebody :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: offroad use only me thinks :)

That's a bit too much for my taste, I can't help thinking it would look better with just the frame mirror polished, but hat's off to you for the effort you must have put in.

Very nice indeed. Have to agree with The Guvnor though, needs some skinwalls, preferably Psycho-K's :cool:

Back