Marin 1990 Bear Valley Rebuild - FINISHED !!! PAGE 38 !!!

cherrybomb":2fhehv8b said:
WD Pro":2fhehv8b said:
Hi,

For anodising I have been using 'Color Anodising' in Radcliffe. This will be the third batch as I stockpile it for a while due to min order quantity cost. I have been very happy with the stuff they have done for me in the past :cool:

Have you tried Mansfield anodisers?

I've had a fair amount of stuff done by them in the past (mainly RC Car stuff) and I know others on here have had bike bits done.

They always do a good job and are easy to talk to but the best bit is they only have a £20 minimum order fee. ;)

It might mean you can get stuff done a little quicker. :?

Not tried them yet but I will be on to them with some photos for a quote soon :D

The trouble is some of the car bits might be a bit big and arkward to package and post to them :(

A great thread and an inspiration to build the perfectly personalised retro bike :cool:

Keep up the good work mate, looking forward to seeing the complete rig ;)

Just got around to reading this, agree with all the postive comments, it's gonna be awesome - can't remember seeing a really interesting marin project here for a while.

Liking the fact that you have a stack of local firms sorting bits out, makes the project all the more special. :cool:

Good to find a great build like this, V useful.

I'm in the planning stages of rebuilding my old '96 bear valley. You seemed to be doing such a good job was wondering if anyone could recommend a suitable Bottom Bracket?

Appreciate any help

Adam V

Back