Falcon Californian

ignatzcatz

Dirt Disciple
An old name but obviously been bought up by some Eastern mob, a Falcon Californian, a 19" polished aluminium frame set up for a bit of gravel type fun as it's on aero 700c's with aero bladed spokes and very good 35 mil tyres. Gears are close ratio, lowest is 28 x 24 so you won't be climbing any mountains. Polished seat pin and cranks, everything is rebuilt, re-bearinged and regreased, ready to rock £45

Attachments

• IMG_1067.JPG
    IMG_1067.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,583
  • IMG_1066.JPG
    IMG_1066.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,584
  • IMG_1064.JPG
    IMG_1064.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,584
Yep, bike still available. I'm thinking about fitting a Shimano Deore rear mech and a Shimano road triple chainset to the bike just to make it a bit more gravel and a bit less MTB. I'll post a new pic when it's done.

I've put a Shimano 105 rear mech and a road triple on the bike which I think makes it look a whole lot better. Much more of a road bike style than mtb/vtt appearance. For an aluminium frame with steel forks it is quite a light machine and goes very well. New pics . . .

Attachments

• IMG_1250.JPG
    IMG_1250.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 915
  • IMG_1249.JPG
    IMG_1249.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 915
Hi - this is a very long shot considering the time that's passed, but I originally agreed to buy this before Covid and other issues got in the way, and it seems you've not seen my later messages I sent about it, so thought I would post here in case you still have the bike...?

Back