aside from nagging.....

MAXTHEROTTI":3kgsfb2p said:
greenfinger":3kgsfb2p said:
then nude hula hoops

That could be fun :D

no IT IS fun!!!!!!!!!
big time fun actually :shock: :twisted: :oops: :cool: :LOL:

Filmed my Mrs doing the hula trying to emulate the viral Utube film that did the rounds a few months back, the result was not as pleasing as the original.

got her the board as well....no mean feat...sodding expensive too got some good games and a few i dont need so im trading them for an extra controller thingie..... :p

the board is wii fit (well they work in conjunction anyway)
what games you shifting chap?

i need to thin my collection down again i can only fit 20 games in the draw

some jockey game and a sword fighting 1.not sure of the names as i got them of ebay as a pack.just wanted thewii ski family game .the other was sonic olympics which im gonna keep.will let you know of the ones i dont need rob. :D

Never mind all this Wii bollocks - my wife does useful things like trail clearing and ladder bridge building with me. Even though she'll never ride any of this stuff (she only likes flattish trails) she enjoys it as a total change from sitting in an office all day - I enjoy it because I like her company and because she happily accepts that I get almost as much pleasure from my trail clearing and building as I do riding the finished result.

The other benefit is that we also end up with plenty of firewood - she's good at cutting and loading that too.

She does tell people (only half jokingly) that every walk we go on is really for me to suss out new routes - she is a real gem :cool:

Back