New retro rider

Metalguru68

Retro Newbie
Hey peeps new to forum so thought I'd introduce myself. Started mountain biking in early nineties and been doing it on and off ever since. Decided to hang up my cleats earlier this year when I crashed my focus emtb and fractured my shoulder. Anyway the MTB bug is hard to shift once bitten, I'm not how ever prepared to pay the extortionate amount of money for the latest tackle plus I wouldn't be riding off road as much anyway. So was browsing Facebook market place and spotted a nice Cannondale f800 lefty for a very good price and pretty local. Now I cut my MTB teeth on Cannondales and always fancied another so thought sod it, so now have a nice made in the USA Cannondale, I've got some decent flatty pedals and more summer fast rolling tires coming and Def changing saddle too but for 300 bucks I'm happy.pretty sure I've got some Tioga carbon short bartends somewhere too lol.looking forward to some nice steady rides in very near future.

Re:

I’ll give it 4 weeks and he’ll have at least 1 more bike in the stable.
Welcome aboard but Be careful it’s like crack cocaine once you start.

Good choice, 2006 if I am correct. Those older usa cannondales are a very nice bikes. Not to shabby on the price either.

Back