Sussex South Downs Ride - Devils Dyke - *THIS COMING SUNDAY*

tintin40":2ycad3ys said:
I under orders to turn up too :LOL: But I feel fat and slow. So will be keeping a low profile at the back

not as low a profile as i will be keeping at the back.

I'll be the back marker.

:D

After looking at the weather forecast. And also it bloody cold now. I'll give this a miss till the spring. I'm hibernating :LOL: I hate the cold :cry:

tintin40":25lqtssa said:
After looking at the weather forecast. And also it bloody cold now. I'll give this a miss till the spring. I'm hibernating :LOL: I hate the cold :cry:

If it's anything like today I'll be happy :cool: Sunshine, clear skies; sure it's a bit cold but it ain't called Winter fo' nuthin'..

I ll give a miss to this one too , I am going to the North downs next weekend .

I might be up for this, presume retro only? Need to sort some forks out first as my computer keyboard buggered wrists cant cope with rigid forks off road anymore heh

dlr":2i0ing1a said:
I might be up for this, presume retro only?

ideally yes, but if you can't get a rig in time, just come along. the more the merry'er (just expect a little sick if you appear on an 09 SX Trail.)

;)

If I have some forks for the Breezer then I will bring that along, if not will prob give it a miss as its about 40 miles or so. I wouldn't turn up on a newish bike, that would seem vulgar heh, was just a bit concerned about being slapped due to having 2yr old hubs on an old bike :LOL:

dlr":71x08qpb said:
If I have some forks for the Breezer then I will bring that along, if not will prob give it a miss as its about 40 miles or so. I wouldn't turn up on a newish bike, that would seem vulgar heh, was just a bit concerned about being slapped due to having 2yr old hubs on an old bike :LOL:

Your wish is our command !!

hah, well I have the original 1992 wheels so could always put them on. I will just have to avoid braking as the rims are so worn and may have issues with the 7 speed rear Suntour cassette mating with everything else, single speed would be the only solution :p

Back