NOS 1st Generation Gripshift Shifter Tape NOW SORTED

thesneaker

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
I'm after a pair of NOS 1st generation Gripshift shifter tape. I believe these were stuck on when new. Must be NOS please.

Attachments

• 20201120_181309.jpg
    20201120_181309.jpg
    649.2 KB · Views: 411
  • SmartSelect_20201121-150404_Facebook.jpg
    SmartSelect_20201121-150404_Facebook.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 348
Re: NOS 1st Generation Gripshift Shifter Tape

Rarer than über rare! I have a NOS/in box set of Gen 1 shifters with a spare set of NOS/in packet tape covers in the original black/pink just to prove they are out there. Not for sale, sorry...best of luck though, I think you’ll need it.

I have a set for sale. The shifters are new and the tape was from the version that had Cannondale and Gripshift printed on them. Interested? Send me your email address and I can send u pictures.

I also have three NOS sets in box, but currently two sets are for two builds I am working on. Not sure if I am ready to sell the third set however.

Re:

I'm after a set (cx-dt) for my 91 Altitude, but no rush and I'm not going to pay loads for them.
Only been 12 years wait so far.

Wchow16":3ejsbghc said:
I have a set for sale. The shifters are new and the tape was from the version that had Cannondale and Gripshift printed on them. Interested? Send me your email address and I can send u pictures.

I also have three NOS sets in box, but currently two sets are for two builds I am working on. Not sure if I am ready to sell the third set however.
PM sent

Re: Re:

FluffyChicken":2odpyteo said:
I'm after a set (cx-dt) for my 91 Altitude, but no rush and I'm not going to pay loads for them.

$70USD plus shipping?

Re: Re:

Wchow16":21u7ve9g said:
FluffyChicken":21u7ve9g said:

$70USD plus shipping?

To much for me, especially when shipping and taxes etc are added when coming into the UK.

Back