1984 Claud Butler Majestic. #058569

Peachy!":3nc1nknu said:
Last play....honest... :roll: (nothing left to do now other than paint it Gold....)

Always liked the Dia-compe "suicide" levers, especially on a touring bike, so I've cobbled together a descent set from December 1982, with the proper black half hoods (constantly cleaning the white ones was becoming a chore....) and whilst I was at it, I thought I'd change to black cable outers....

Where did you find the half hoods? I’ve got Weinmann levers with the safety/suicide attachments and would like some hoods for them.

satkin55":119kfin9 said:
Peachy!":119kfin9 said:
Last play....honest... :roll: (nothing left to do now other than paint it Gold....)

Always liked the Dia-compe "suicide" levers, especially on a touring bike, so I've cobbled together a descent set from December 1982, with the proper black half hoods (constantly cleaning the white ones was becoming a chore....) and whilst I was at it, I thought I'd change to black cable outers....

Where did you find the half hoods? I’ve got Weinmann levers with the safety/suicide attachments and would like some hoods for them.

Yes they are nice, but unfortunately these came off of my Colstar that now is a RetroMod with DuraAce

Back