Early Saracen Lovers Anonymous......

I got given this 90/91 tufftrax extreme about 5 years ago .
It was a bit battered having been left out side ,
So I had a new bb and cables and all the bearings replaced
Mainly original apart from the shifters were knackered and the tan walls were toast .

Was well worth spending a few quid on and I love the decals and paint , rides great

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200905-172400_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200905-172400_Facebook.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 689
I am sure somewhere in these 200 pages is my answer......

What size seat post in a 1990 Tuff Trax. the one that came in the bike is very ropey and doesn't have any markings on it

Thanks Chris

Re: Re:

Hi was wondering if the eiger team would be for sale ive only just joined retro bikes
This message was for eigerteam and I've not a scooby could someone help me? :facepalm:

markjohnson76":33pbhtdu said:
I might be culling the heard soon guys. These might be up for grabs soon if anyone is interested....

The black Eiger is already in parts in my studio in a box. Someone wanted to buy it without the wheels and pulled out after I'd stopped it and boxed it up for them. So without wheels for £30 plus postage. Paint work is pitted. I don't want to un pack it to take pics cos then I'll see how many bikes I really have!

The black traverse would be just the frameset, £30 plus postage. It's in good condition

Blue Eiger and trekker XT whole but prob without the H block tyres. I've got some Farmer johns or kendas for them. £75 Eiger, £150 trekker XT

The trekker with a rack might be the frameset or whole bike. I bought that for parts for the 88 kiliflyer frame I have but might shelve the project. £100 whole

I also have the 88 and 90 kiliflyer frames knocking around....

Going to Ebay them when I get round to it if I decide to part with them, it's so hard!

Back