LINCOLN RIDE - The Aftermath Thread

Pickle: 'is that what you're wearing??''

Speshmike: 'If I get overtaken again by someone wearing chinos!'

Nick D 'Is my Haro retro?'

Andy B ' I've got lots of innertubes'

MJN: ' i've got a GT that Pickle doesnt own yet!'

Legrandefromage ' Big ring! coming through!'

They are amusing and I wasnt even there!! The photos explain most :LOL:

Hey Pickle,thanks for the 'entertaining' ride.You'll have to come over and ride my local patch sometime! I think a bulk buy of slime could be on the cards for next year :LOL: and really gutted I couldn't hang around for the grub :cry:

That looked like a great ride today- good to see you out there given the brass monkey weather. Nice bikes and some choice lycra :roll: .

Dissapointed I couldnt make it.....that would have been 3 Scunny Bunnies on the ride!!

We ended up in a hotel in York for the weekend, which was OK but I seemed to have picked up a severe bout of man-flu and didnt eat anything from dinner Friday to dinner yesterday :(

Next time Pickle (if you'll still have me.........) and Marcus, get a ride sorted for Scunny, Nik and Caz can come too :)

first time out with more than 2 people in some 15 years - nearly fell asleep on the drive home - cant wait for another go!

no aches n pains either...

legrandefromage":29g0sfl4 said:
first time out with more than 2 people in some 15 years - nearly fell asleep on the drive home - cant wait for another go!

no aches n pains either...

Dont leave it so long next time bud ;)

I'll get another ride sorted for early in the new year. I cant guarantee it'll be different trails (unless I find some :LOL: ), but hey, its a laugh when all said and done :D

Looks good guys, names in the frames? Kinda think I can work it out.

kaiser":1krq299c said:
Looks good guys, names in the frames? Kinda think I can work it out.

dscn1777_469.jpg

L - R: Andy B, Andy - MJN, Marcus - NickD, Nick - SPESHMIKE, Mike - legrandefromage, Mark.....

.....and I'm behind the camera ;)

Back