Cannock Big RB Meet! Sunday 28th Dec ** Final Info Update**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmm, think I might give it a go then ;)

Might be bringing a mate on a Kona though :roll:

Chris.

Chris

Definitely give Cannock a go rigid as none of it is particularly gnarly and I will bring whiskey to dull the pain (and the memory of your mate on a Kona ;) )

Also remember that rigid is the truth.

Ed

Rigid is the truth, so singlespeed and rigid must be nirvana ...

I'm toying with bringing 2 bikes, rigid singlespeed for the morning ride and hardtail for apré lunch. All depends of course if I can find time to rebuild the Parkpre Pro Image again, still in bits after Dusk 'til Dawn waiting for some TLC

ededwards":erlo0hni said:
Chris

Definitely give Cannock a go rigid as none of it is particularly gnarly and I will bring whiskey to dull the pain (and the memory of your mate on a Kona ;) )

Also remember that rigid is the truth.

Ed

Well I can't argue with that ;)

Chris.

Well, for me its a toss up between bringing the Zaskar to annoy Jez (he knows he wants to have a spin on it really ;) ) or the Stumpjumper for a rigid blast.......

Hmmmm :?

Pickle":2k6ctk0y said:
Well, for me its a toss up between bringing the Zaskar to annoy Jez (he knows he wants to have a spin on it really ;) ) or the Stumpjumper for a rigid blast.......

Hmmmm :?

Pickle...go rigid...you know you want too.

I'm going rigid as well. Gonna be weird not being on a GT.

Be either Breezer Storm or Rocky Mountain Hammer if its finished ;)

Chris.

I`ve only just stopped using rigid around cannock and thats only because i havent found a good pair of forks to put on yet,I was riding my yoeddy full rigid around there for years and used rigid at last years met,theres only a couple of knarly sections but all good fun anyway. saying all that i used my manitou 2`s yesterday for the first time and they were really direct and a lot better than the modern bombers i was using.

Go for rigid guys its the only way to fly

I'm going to try and be there - and I'll be rigid on the Scott.

Probably rigid with cold and frost bite :shock:

Thankfully I'm a bit fitter now than I was at Hope Valley in September. I may be able to keep up with everyone a bit easier.

i've just realized that i'm not working on this day, :D , but i haven't got a scooby doo where cannock is! but if heathy is going it can't be to far away so where is it, roughly? or if someone has postcode that would be awsome! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back