Area Groups Section- Suggestion box and requests

Surfr":2dnip5n7 said:
Does noone think there should be a Mid Wales group?

I do, but three separate ares in Wales might be a bit OTT really.

Maybe North & Mid Wales as one group? I know that would be a bit on the 'large' side but North and Mid do seem to be more 'connected' than Mid and South.

Anyone else have any thoughts on the subject?

Blimey, I've created a monster :shock:

Good idea though, 12 areas seems a nice plan.

Keep It Simple Stupid (KISS)

Cheers

Velomaniac (Originator of the MacRetro Clan) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

cherrybomb":17txajd9 said:
Old Ned":17txajd9 said:
'The Ridings' - is that like 'The Shire' - but without the Hobbits - and better?

Riding in The Ridings - I like that :D

If you think Yorkshire is THE 'Shire'.

You've never been to Shropshire. You get the hairy feet and everything round here.

Oh, I know that! I used to live there many years ago. :shock:

FluffyChicken":xts7snq9 said:
The South would probably go to the Bristol events and the Northerners.. well being the real Welsh people wouldn't go anywhere else anyway :LOL:

what a stupid thing to say...

Yes it is, real Welshmen stay at home making Leek Soup, sing in large numbers, like bothering sheep whilst covered in coal dust and enjoy living up to stereotypes. Boyo!
:roll:

( My grandparents are welsh so it's in the blood)

Without being controversial for the sake of it I think this is getting very messy now

Sounds like a good idea, but not quite sure if it would work and have a feeling like most of these things it would be left up to one or two people in each area doing loads and others the exact opposite

Like the sound of meeting up every now and then for a ride or a few pints, but think it could be done much more informally

I know i'm not providing any solutions and just being a naysayer, but got serious reservations over the whole enterprise
Hope i'm proved wrong and would be prepared to do my bit in whatever region Cambs ends up in.

Good luck and will keep looking in to see what progress is made

Cheers
Rich

Latest posts

Back