last picture before return !!
8836650_p.jpg

8836714_p.jpg

8836761_p.jpg

8836837_p.jpg

8836882_p.jpg

8836931_p.jpg

8836963_p.jpg

JD and Cockles .... mmm not sure about that, JD and coke is nicer ;) !

The wife is very over excited about Christmas and has turned into Nigella for the season, it's glazed hams and Bread Sauce central in my gaff at the moment.. best start planning the post xmas diet asap.

No seriously - one xmas all I had was a bottle of JD and a jar of cockles. I ended up playing poker all day. I even ended up betting unopened gifts.

Was found at 2am sprawled on the floor. Spent all my xmas money.

One to remember tho! :D

Quality work Jez

When I lived in the states I spent xmas day with my flat mate (also a brit abroad) and we were invited to dinner by some of my work colleagues. anyway, my present to my flat mate was a crate of heineken (the decent bottled stuff you get in the states) and he got me the same.. we drank the whole lot during the course of the day which was not really a good idea and then headed off to dinner. my flat mate was so pissed I had to put him in a supermarket trolley (conveniently located outside our apartment block) and wheel him to this dinner. We got there, ate dinner in about two seconds flat, tried to play charades but just ended up abusing our hosts, left them to all the clearing up and headed back to our apartment. I woke up at 7am feeling very rough, he emerged from the living room enquiring as to why he had woken up with a shopping trolley on him... and we then had to go to work as the yanks don't celebrate boxing Day..

Ho Ho Ho

Back