Dalby Red- December 6th- Final Call!

Yeah I did the red last year on my FS. Thing is I've barely ridden since and my legs are like matchsticks!

Also, it would be my first off roader on my retro (only built a few weeks ago and commuted on my 1.5 mile route to work!) which means first off road hardtail ride in years and more worryingly first long stem/flat bar ride for years!

I'm even thinking about leaving my clipless pedals on - I've only used them for on road and had flats on the MTB. :shock:

Just think I should ease back into it a little!

I dunno..maybe i'll find some dutch courage this week!

May aswell join us,I(and I hope a few others)will be on a single speed and I'm just recovering from bronchitis so you'll be fine :)

And I haven't riden for weeks and will be recovering from too much beer the night before! Come on it will be a laugh, we won't be pushing and I fall off quite alot.

On another note.... don't know what I'm bringing yet. All my retro steeds are awaiting parts/ fettling/ building up. Don't fancy the modern rig as it's not really in the spirit of things. The Saracen is the nearest to beint ready and would suit Dalby. Will see how it goes.

Si

I don't know why it says +1 next to me.

How much doest it cost for parking there?

Will be bringing my sort of retro '99 Haro. It's the only one of my bikes close to working how it should at the moment. And the first to go once the others are up and running!

Updated list 29/11
Albash
Dr S + 4
D_ZX??
Gil_M
Lardlover?
Justbackdated
MJN + 1
Nobby the sheep??
Sithlord

Latest posts

Back