Pre-MacRetro singlespeed bash aftermath.

I can pick you up from Glasgow velo if the trail is in the west, had thought of misty law but there is a lot of water up there. What about the start of the west Highland way(good SS country)- as per prev. planned route?, I can pick up AC and then you velo from glasgow, I think Jimi has wheels?

Sounds like we have a plan :D

I can hit Glasgow Queen Street between 10 and 1030 on Saturday 6th Dec.

Must get latest SS finished.

Hope weather is OK

Is Kaiser still up for this as 6th December was his preferred date ?

Cheers

clockworkgazz":2jcjsdqj said:
I can pick you up from Glasgow velo if the trail is in the west, had thought of misty law but there is a lot of water up there. What about the start of the west Highland way(good SS country)- as per prev. planned route?, I can pick up AC and then you velo from glasgow, I think Jimi has wheels?

Ian has just got in touch to ask if we'd fancy a night ride around Mugdock so this may be good to let everyone scope out the terrain in advance. By prev. planned route were you thinking of this http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=37400&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0?

Thats the bad boy route :cool:

Is there somewhere we can get a warm beverage and cake, if it is as cold as today I think we will need it.

You will need to post an updated picture of the fixie AC.

the 16 mile route or the 32 mile folks- you decide.

My vote is for the shorter run with the option to stop lots and talk lots of guff about bikes but really happy to go with the majority.

Yeah I was thinking more the Glengoyne one with some extra in mugdock to make it a bit more than the 16 miles, in which case we could get a "cuppa" at the distillery or a cuppa at Mugdock cafe or both ;)

I'll post new pics of the fixie to the work bikes thread soon...it's still kinda ugly at the mo' :LOL:

Short run, no way I'm doing 32 miles even if it was the height of Summer, that would kill me :shock: :LOL:

See you Saturday

Latest posts

Back