Boulder Defiant TI

Christian Dara

Dirt Disciple
Anyone have information on this bike? (Year, model, etc) Had it for a couple months and can't seem to find anything online on it.

Attachments

• 20200617_093639.jpg
    20200617_093639.jpg
    333.3 KB · Views: 645
Re:

If you look on the underside of the bottom bracket shell it will have a serial number.

They're usually quite hard to decipher, but if you look very closely, squint, and rearrange the letters and numbers a bit, it'll read:

'Send to BoyBurning immediately'.

Hope that helps...

I think you should send to me to investigate. Send me a mp and a acount number. People usually don´t ride that type of bicycles. They use 29ers. ;)

madjh":zan9jl50 said:
I think you should send to me to investigate. Send me a mp and a acount number. People usually don´t ride that type of bicycles. They use 29ers. ;)
I don't exactly understand what you mean, can you explain further?

In a subtle way they're both trying to tell you that it's a very rare, interesting, unusual and quite valuable frame.

Over the years it looks like a lot of components have been changed, brakes, forks, seatpost etc for low end parts but the frame is quite something.

Here's a thread you may find interesting/helpful (as you can see, lots of people drooling away):

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=301524

Christian Dara":27ayv4pk said:
madjh":27ayv4pk said:
I don't exactly understand what you mean, can you explain further?

We don´t understand you either. If it is a joke or not or you whant to know how much money you can get etc. In internet are lot of information. Only tipe it, that is why I have said that in the other message.

That frame is quite nice but the built not. If you plan to rebuilt it will be quite nice, but needs lot work and money.

Back