Pre-MacRetro singlespeed bash aftermath.

awaycaboose

MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Here's the pics from todays singlespeed extravaganza from the mighty Pollock park. Members attending were clockworkgazz and....*gasp* me :LOL:

clockworkgazztoo.jpg

clockworkgazz

awaycaboose.jpg

awaycaboose

he was smokin' those trails too.

It was feckin freezin' but nice to get out for a pootle, I will really need to get my fitness up, cause I was rubbish and my back hurts too :cry:

Great run round pollok albeit they have churned up some of the trail- anyone fancy another venue for the meet on the 6th? Or is pollok the prefered option?

clockworkgazz":2kn3t79l said:
Great run round pollok albeit they have churned up some of the trail- anyone fancy another venue for the meet on the 6th? Or is pollok the prefered option?

I'll second gazz on that one. The trails been cut up pretty bad in places and so it may be better to move the meet elsewhere.

Oh and thanks for the stuff gazz. The saddle is surprisingly comfy and the great big green wang of a stem is perfecto :D

I'm cool for any venue, it'll be my December day oot anyway.

ditto AC, the stem and cage are very cool- cheers, hope your feet thawed out- I need a pair of those big tight things- it was fresh :shock:

Russell":25r3owpl said:
Disc brakes... suspension.... riser bars?

Mods, lock this thread and move it to STW.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I know it's bad but gazz is working on a nice retro singlespeed as we speak and for the record I've got mary bars and gazz has barends on his so they don't really count :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Looked fun guys but alas I was fast asleep until 1130am...........rats !!!!

New venue wanted, where ???????????

No car and midwinter meant Pollock was ideal for me, anywhere else other than glentress will be an unpleasant slog for me, selfish I know :cry:

I am prepared to give it a go though so suggestions and I'll start scanning the trains for nearest stations etc.

Maybe Dave would be up for a trip but I cannot rely on him :roll:

Hope we can sort something out :D :D

Back