The place missing stuff goes... until you need it.

dbmtb

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I acquired an Alan Cross frame 18 months ago.

A year ago I bought new decals for it.

For a year, I have been "getting round" to fitting them. And as late as last week, I knew exactly where said decals were.

This evening I finally get round to the final stages of removing the old decals....

Can I find the decals I was going to fit?

Can I f..k?

dbmtb":2i4rjtrh said:
I acquired an Alan Cross frame 18 months ago.

A year ago I bought new decals for it.

For a year, I have been "getting round" to fitting them. And as late as last week, I knew exactly where said decals were.

This evening I finally get round to the final stages of removing the old decals....

Can I find the decals I was going to fit?

Can I f..k?

:LOL:

I know it so well, and my flat isn't that big so there's only so many places things can be! :shock:

thats just sods law chap

as a side note if i loose things in my house i just look at max :evil:
little (yeah right fecking huge is more apt) git

So you're saying I have a luxury problem.

You're probably right...

Things were so much easier to find when we lived in a 2-room flat with a 4m2 cellar for bike stuff.

Now I have to look through 200m2 of ground floor and cellar...

And loads of drawers and cupboards....

I bought some Magura boosters off ebay ages ago, i know where i put them, but they ain't there now....
Searched high and low, getting stressed, the only answer.... wife threw them out with the recycling (in a jiffy envelope see) :cry: :cry:

The rule here is to look for something entirely different, then you'll come across them.

Try it. I'll even bet a green SRP crank bolt you'll find them.

I have a habit of putting things in a safe place so I can find them when I need them, just wish I could remember where it is.

Another habit is always putting things back in the same place after using them so I know where to find them next time, the mrs cannot get her head around this idea at all - things get put back in totaly random places :x

try looking for something else that will do the job, then once you've spent an hour trying to find that, the thing you were looking for in the first place will be right next to it!

Back