erm wtf ( warning you might not like this link )

i dont like it and it worries me deeply. the artist is extremely talented but he must worry about the kind of people that would buy one of his 'dolls'. as an educational item or a tv/movie prop it would be perfect BUT why for the love of all that is holly sell it on ebay!

stew-b":2j18grpi said:
i often see links to these items at the bottom of this site :?

Yeah. I've setup a load of default ebay searches for the banners. When there is nothing fufilling the search criteria (eg no 'cooks' item in cycling on ebay uk) it somehow defaults to the most popular items on ebay. It would seem this baby thing is often one of them. I should probably sort that out because it is a little bizarre....

EDITED
Just updated the settings. If the baby appears on the site again can someone post up here. It may ppear in the next hour or so until the setting filter through though...

John":39ss3tq9 said:
stew-b":39ss3tq9 said:
i often see links to these items at the bottom of this site :?

Yeah. I've setup a load of default ebay searches for the banners. When there is nothing fufilling the search criteria (eg no 'cooks' item in cycling on ebay uk) it somehow defaults to the most popular items on ebay. It would seem this baby thing is often one of them. I should probably sort that out because it is a little bizarre....

EDITED
Just updated the settings. If the baby appears on the site again can someone post up here. It may ppear in the next hour or so until the setting filter through though...

Yep having seen the number of those scary dolls that appeared in the ads I thought we had someone here with an "interesting" hobby...or the fact that a wider world has cottoned on to the usefulness of the ebay search.

Back