wicked fat chance

Slim

They look great am deffo interested. Please let me kow details such as price etc. I could always pop them in the lathe if they need adjusting!
Are the different colours different spring rates?
need to use these forks as the steels forks have been chucked in the bin :evil:

Great to see you reunited with it. I used to work in a shop and one day a Cannondale Raven was parked in the workshop doorway, it stopped me dead in my tracks, i knew it was my old Raven. I wanted it back. Didn't have the balls to enquire, but it must be great to get an old friend back :)

Slim, sorry false alert. stipped forks down today the elastomers are like new! :D The grease had congealed into a glue, that explains the lack of travel. Thanks anyway.

Looks like a good base for a resto.

what are your plans?

Make sure you keep us up to date on your progress :D

Planned for resto! Stripped down yesterday (all bar seatpost which i have been unable to budge so far).
BITD it was metallic purple, colour looked incredibly like purple wickeds er... purple wicked :D Would be nice to keep that colour, have looked on Argos website and colour 9 "purple metallic" looks a good match. So if i can get my grubby mitts on some decals i think they will get the job, argos seem to be highly rated on here.
Then its ebay here i come! (funds permitting). Most of the parts i stripped ended up in the bin, even the LOVELY bars & bar ends :) Was tempted to put them on ebay :D

found this ?

:idea: any good :?: ➡️

fat_wicked_decals.jpg

Now you just ask gil_m nicely ;)

Thanks have already clocked this artwork on fat cogs. Anyone used this gil? Happy with results? Not doubting his work just my first project!

Back