Show us what you did today, thread

Re: Re:

jimo746":2zkars1v said:
Belated Birthday wishes Brian :D

I see there are no photos involving an actual tarmac road from your "road ride" :LOL:

I blame Jamie.....

There were some minor roads of the tarmac variety ;)

IMG_3987 by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

IMG_3995 by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

There was also a short stretch on the main Ullapool road that was at best, scary, I did get to practice my non verbal communication ;)

Jamie

jimo746":29n3s26w said:
Belated Birthday wishes Brian :D

I see there are no photos involving an actual tarmac road from your "road ride" :LOL:

I blame Jamie.....

We did cross a road... :)

But luckily it was very narrow, so we weren't on it long enough to get contaminated with skinnytyreism or worse Campagnology.

Re:

Just picked this up today, should keep me busy for a week or so.

Attachments

• 385F0D33-B414-48AE-BB15-E129C9FB9E71.jpeg
    385F0D33-B414-48AE-BB15-E129C9FB9E71.jpeg
    188.8 KB · Views: 375
Re:

96 zaskar, 16”. Will add a few pics as the build progresses. First things first though...... where’s my autosol? Lol.

JRGSXR":1qrlckrz said:
96 zaskar, 16”. Will add a few pics as the build progresses. First things first though...... where’s my autosol? Lol.

Looks very nice and should come up well.
What's the plans for it?
and this should see the Ken pop his head up for sure :LOL:

Jamie

Re:

Being honest.... it’s actually too small for me. I sold a 16” earlier in the year. I’ve got an 18” that’s a keeper. No other build on the go just now so just bought this to keep me occupied. I’ll let my daughter try it out after it’s finished but she’s inseparable from the Kilauea I gave her. I’ve got a feeling that this one will have to go to make way for the next project. I’m a little unsure at the moment how it’s going to end up? Once I’ve had a look through the spares mountain I’ll have a better idea. I’ve got a choice of forks, wheels, tyres, brakes and decals. The CK headsets staying with me though, it might end up on a future build or one of my keeper bikes. Hoping to start polishing tomorrow, no dents, cracks or even deep marks so it shouldn’t take long to get it gleaming.

Re:

Well here it is, finished the build this morning. Only the decals to apply.

Attachments

• 1ECC4B7D-A1A4-4866-AEBD-4931B8DE0C42.jpeg
    1ECC4B7D-A1A4-4866-AEBD-4931B8DE0C42.jpeg
    296.3 KB · Views: 293
Re:

Blimey!! :shock: you don't hang about do you?!!
I usually measure my builds in months (or years!) not days :LOL:

Looks smart though, are they the long travel forks?

Tore down this old Trek 8900. Was fun until I got to the seatpost and bottom bracket. The post came out but the BB is staying in the frame for whomever owns it next, lol

Link if the video doesn't load: https://vimeo.com/465752896

[vimeo]https://vimeo.com/465752896[/vimeo]

Back