1996 Fat Chance Shock-A-Billy - FINISHED

Very very nice build!
And so good to see it being used well.
I'm missing the shock in the speclist. What kind of Fox is that?

Thanks for all the great comments guys :D

Needs a few tweaks here and there [10 deg stem? Defo change the tyres!] but all in all it's a joy to rip on :twisted:

Jamis Diablo":1j2c639s said:
What kind of Fox is that?

It's a Fox ALPS 4R; probably not the best, but it's what Billy's came with so it'll do ;)

Love it 'roon. And after all your efforts it looks like you gave it a real good thrashing too? Can't wait to give my Ultimate its maiden voyage at Cannock :D

MadCowKev":35r21r1e said:
Love it 'roon. And after all your efforts it looks like you gave it a real good thrashing too?

Yep, it'd be good if I'd cleaned it after :roll: Hey ho, just like the Good Ol' Days ;)

That is looking really sweet Matt, nice one!

Also, I might have a matching blue front hanger if you are looking? Detail here I know, but only bit I would change.
Drop me your addy and will pop in the post for you.

gump":6gm0pk0l said:
That is looking really sweet Matt, nice one!

Also, I might have a matching blue front hanger if you are looking? Detail here I know, but only bit I would change.
Drop me your addy and will pop in the post for you.

:twisted: It did kinda twist my melon that I had to use the Shimano one out front.. To be fair, the only reason I have the tri-dangle out back is because of the offset cable hanging situation..

Made some mods.. New front hub, Aggro tyre [searching for a rear Honch] and a 10 deg rise Zooks..

3286709553_68d0526c42_b_d.jpg

3286700441_e8ca1a133b_b_d.jpg

3287522992_9bac19056a_d.jpg

Back