1996 Judy Rockshox XC replacement Elastomers - help please

Mary F

Retro Newbie
I have a 1990's Orange Prestige with 1996 Judy Rockshox XC suspension forks, however the elastomers in the forks need to be replaced. I have found what I think I need on the website www.suspensionforkparts.net - has anyone bought anything via this website?
The description for the item I am looking at is 'Our Rock Shock Elastomer Refresh Kit will replace your worn out elastomers and make your forks work like new. This complete kit contains 12 compression elastomers and specially blended elastomer lube. This kit fits 95-96 Judy models: Judy, XC,DH,SL,FSX.'

If anyone has replaced the elastomers on 1996 Judy Rockshox XC suspension forks I would like help finding the parts if the above is not the best place.
Sadly I got rid of the original rigid forks a few years ago, so putting those back on is not an option.

Hi

There are a few guys who sell them on here - will look out their pages

If your in the states then visit suspension fork parts .net

Alternatively move over to springs

Re:

Thanks for the help, I am in the UK close to the North Cotswolds. I have sent an email to rob@bikemag.hu to see if I can get the replacement elastomers. Decided on this rather than replacing with springs.

Re:

Try 'johndeverill' on here

He did the replacement elastomers for my judy sl fork and they're brilliant

Re: Re:

dandy1":5d0t43lv said:
Try 'johndeverill' on here

He did the replacement elastomers for my judy sl fork and they're brilliant

Thats the guy

I've dropped John a PM as the original poster can't do so until they hit 30 posts

john should check in soon and more local than RVA

Re:

That would be great, RVA has responded to my email and I have said I will let him know what I decide to do. It will be much easier if someone more local can do it.

I have heard of the Hell of the North, just didn't connect it with HONC, and know someone who took part in it a few years ago. Not something I want to do.

Latest posts

Back