photo efforts!!

daj

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Following on from the Photography chat the other day while talking some pics thought I would try and get Arty .... Failed I think :oops: :oops:

DSC_0390.jpg

DSC_0397.jpg

DSC_0384.jpg

DSC_0385.jpg

DSC_0399.jpg

not bad

dont fall into the trap of thinking because the angle is squif its going to be good though

rule of thirds is always a good thing to study too - its a good way to start making photos look better!

i like the last one too

But I did take the advice on board about taking side shots of the bikes with bland backgrounds!! :D

DSC_0383.jpg

Good start. As with bikes though i'd try to use blandish backgrounds even if your going to wack the aperature open to blur it. The rule of 3rds is the basis for a good photo. Black and white still looks good if you've got some nice shiny bits in there!

now thats a decent side shot.

so many people in the readers bike forum say here is my new shiny bike rah rah rah and make a total hash of taking a photo from the side, lower down!

richie-t":349fbefy said:
now thats a decent side shot.

so many people in the readers bike forum say here is my new shiny bike rah rah rah and make a total hash of taking a photo from the side, lower down!
Hey is that my pics your referring to :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

lol

i dont think ive seen your shots dude!

but lower point of view and a plain background - that should get most pics looking half decent alredy ( of complete bikes )

Back