radio 1 anyone?

makster":2qnnlgl8 said:
kaiser":2qnnlgl8 said:
Never been the same since Fat Harry White left the building :LOL:

Oooooooohhhhh yeehhhhhh! I bought the album :D
I miss the frogging too ;)

Mark and Lard were class. :cool: The Mighty Shirehorses!... often copied never bettered. The 2nd Album ' Our Kid Eh ' was funny as f*ck.
.... 10p short!

boy"O"boy.

I work late so miss Mr. Moyles

My day consits of:

Radio 4 till 4pm

Scott Mills then Zane Loooooowe, then Radio 2 for Mark Radcliffe till 10pm then its back to radio 4 unless its dance on Radio 1. Fridays its Radio 1 all night - gives the taxi's subs a good work out.

Saturday, its the iPod cos since Brand was taken off RADIO IS F***KING BORING! until Fabio & Grooverider are back at about 1 ish.

zane lowe is cool, its nice to see someone slipping some DNB in there for once.

Cant believe how many moyles haters there are on here, he's well funny. Gives me a chuckle on the way to work every morning.

"I never listen to Radio 1 - on the whole they don't play music I like and the rest is just a complete load of peurile bollocks. "

:cool:

and its also that i dont want to buy it that particular week , i thought the bbc couldnt promote things on sale :roll:

radio 2 if you want to listen to a song older than a month :LOL:

boy"O"boy":3uwez47w said:
makster":3uwez47w said:
kaiser":3uwez47w said:

Oooooooohhhhh yeehhhhhh! I bought the album :D
I miss the frogging too ;)

Mark and Lard were class. :cool: The Mighty Shirehorses!... often copied never bettered. The 2nd Album ' Our Kid Eh ' was funny as f*ck.
.... 10p short!

boy"O"boy.

I saw them at Glastonbury one year. They were the only band that played on this particular stage that day because it sank into the mud after they had been on :shock: :LOL:

!GET TO BED! :LOL:

Geoff":2ivemmb6 said:
kaiser":2ivemmb6 said:

*Cough*biggedybong.com*cough*

Have you downloaded all the clips from there? I can't listen to the last show - makes me too sad! :LOL:

The Family Mahone were at Glasto this year...

Andy R":3srolcti said:
I never listen to Radio 1 - on the whole they don't play music I like and the rest is just a complete load of peurile bollocks.

Now there's an image to conjure with....

I agree with you to the point that the music is crap, the only time i listen is at work on the morning tea break to moyles. I find him really funny tbh. After that i aint interested in the radio, usually listen to my ipod...

Back