radio 1 anyone?

i don't deny the fact that moyles does have his moments but geerally i think he has a crap comedy style and is a bit of a knob, and i don't read the mail!

the song rip off is quite good but i hate the original so i wasn't gonna like it anyway! my favourite was the feed me pasta rip off of let me entertain you by robbie williams and bald headed woman instead of more than a woman, but they may have been done by mark and lard bitd. can't remember! getting old i suppose! actually, i'm not getting old it's just i'm getting retro, yeah, i prefer the sound of that.

jonnyboy666":2izu70pf said:
i don't deny the fact that moyles does have his moments but geerally i think he has a crap comedy style and is a bit of a knob, and i don't read the mail!

yeh i'd agree with that, if i had to listen to moyles or mills it'd be moyles but not by much, i have it 'forced' on me at work. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: i really dont want people to think that i'm some sort of mail reading 'anti-fun' - thats not what i'm about, yeh? i'm just not into mass-market radio it dont do it for me and they'd never play any of the music i like :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Marmite!

I don't even like zane lowe! :cry: Edith is much more neutral and less bollogs

non peak time R1 is ok though like late late night

must admit though off the radio interview's like Jon ross' Moyles seems 'aright', quiet almost :shock: :) If the beeb are mad enough to Pay em who are they to argue. ;)

i stick to gold(classic gold nutten but retro music with the odd new one now and then)stopped listening to r1 when steve wright left.... :shock:

I never listen to Radio 1 - on the whole they don't play music I like and the rest is just a complete load of peurile bollocks.

Now there's an image to conjure with....

Sometimes listen when I get fed up with the adverts on the other stations.

Then I turn off 'cos they just won't shut up! Who is that annoying bint on around midday? AAAARRRGGGHHHH! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!

Missed the lorry driver song, but have listened a couple of times this week. It seems Moyles refuses to move on like it was the funniest thing since he last saw Mr dangly that he hopes is still between his legs.
I suspect it has migrated towards the fore of his head.

Back