Mike Mullet - Now sold

Re:

Hi terry, and thanks for taking that measurement, unfortunately I'm just going to have to leave it then, as 84.5 cm is really the upper limit for my PBH.
A very special and Lovely Bike and if I was any longer-legged I'd take it in a heart beat.
GLWS, Dom

Re:

Hi Dom, thanks for the interest, sounds like a 24" frame would be closer to your needs. Terry

Re:

Hi Tel,

I'm interested in the bike but distance could be an issue. Is posting a possibility? I'm based near manchester and occasionally venture down that way but probably won't for a month or so.

Thanks

Re:

Hi, if you are serious I'm happy to meet half way ( Coventry/Birmingham ), if you pay a bit towards the petrol, which I suspect would be cheaper than posting. Do you want some more photos, could provide an email address. Thanks Terry

Re:

Thanks Terry, I will be heading down to London in mid October, if it is still available i'll come and have a look on the way. Is there much clearance for mudguards, I presume they are 700x23 tyres in the pictures, would this be the max size possible?

Re:

Hi, yes indeed, the tyres are 700c x 23, the current mudguards I think would accommodate 25's no problem, but 28's I couldn't say. I will keep it as a whole until the end of October, so if it is still available, you are welcome to inspect. Thanks Terry

Back