Single Speed UK Championships 09

Status
Not open for further replies.
The SSWC does award a title but instead of a jersey the winner receives either a tattoo or branding. The race promoters and organizers have always warned competitors, "do not win if you do not want the tattoo." As of yet, no winner has attempted to fight off the tattoo or branding artist.

:LOL:

I was born in madchester so I will see who has the stronger team and pick my region on the day :twisted:

Only kidding even with my northern, flat cap, warm beer-drinking roots, It has to be team macretro all the way-

"I am William Wallace. And I see a whole army of my countrymen,
here in defiance of tyranny! You have come to fight as free men. And
free man you are! What will you do without freedom? Will you fight?"
"Two thousand against ten?" - the veteran shouted. "No! We will
run - and live!"
"Yes!" Wallace shouted back. "Fight and you may die. Run and you
will live at least awhile. And dying in your bed many years from now,
would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for
one chance, just one chance, to come back here as young men and tell
our enemies that they may take our lives but they will never take
our freedom!"
;)

Attachments

• braveheart.jpg
    braveheart.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 1,791
Kaiser,

Look at the list I was compiling at the start of the thread and add them to your list since that seems to be the one people are watching.

I think we should form two teams, Team MacRetro for us Scots and North England, Team Retrobike for everyone else unless a third regional team can be devised.

I should point out that teams do not really matter as on the day its everyman/woman for themselves

Also SSUK has not so far adopted branding/tattoos as opposed to SSWC.

Warning Team MacRetro are threatening a dress code of the most lurid lycra outfits that can be found :LOL:

SSUK09:

Velomaniac
Kaiser
Awaycaboose
Clockworgazz
Davedownhill
EdEdwards
WuTangled
Xizang
Sylvain
S_zigmund
SteveP

M.E. does not stand for Massochist Eedjits !!!!

No body could ride the trails I've raced on in previous SS on a fixed and it would be painful to try.

However Dave has thought of ideal MacRetro Jerseys, he says you can get bright Yellow Tunnocks teacake Jerseys :LOL:

Cheers

velomaniac":1xtrkhrr said:
M.E. does not stand for Massochist Eedjits !!!!

No body could ride the trails I've raced on in previous SS on a fixed and it would be painful to try.

However Dave has thought of ideal MacRetro Jerseys, he says you can get bright Yellow Tunnocks teacake Jerseys :LOL:

Cheers

Hmmm...that sounds like a challenge sir....lovin' the sound of the teacake jerseys, where do we get them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back