Mint condition Cannondale - she mine!

There was one hanging on the wall in the shop i used to work at, there was a bang one day. The weight of it caused the slapboard to fail, £4000 Superv wiping out the £3500 LTS thermo, both then lying across various Kleins/cannondales/treks......ooooppsss :oops:

Nice bike BTW ;)

Thanks chaps.

I wish I could post some High res close up pics of the paint and general condition, its completely museum! In the market for some IRC missiles because the ones on it as you can see have faded Red sidwalls.

oh and after a weigh, its 16kgs, not too bad compared to modern DH bikes. Not that it would compare to modern DH bikes. I do think the STS will build up much heavier

I have the original 97 Volvo/Cannondale DH jersey too, I suspect a retro ride next race season...

I had one of those....in yellow....great bike looks very original.....i built mine from a frame and forks bought from mud dock in bristol....non standard kit i.e hope discs etc etc....but as i raced it i needed to make sure it all worked....good work

V.nice but aren't these older than '97,my old Rotwild super V DH lookalike was a 97 and I'm sure it came out a fair bit after these.Of course it could be that yours is a late model,just trying to make it more retro :D

Back