The Thrunton Thread - Sat ride 17rd -

I'm in cast mate......won't be back on a bike proper til Feb 09!!!!!! :cry:
Popped in to see Si today to show him (or should that be "let him fix") my shoddily & rapidly constructed McMahon (a big thanks to the Dr for that!!).
Spied his Yeti (which looked very familiar!! ;) :LOL: ). The Pace is looking very sweet too however!! Seems u 2 both came out tops with that little deal!! :D

Don't forget about me on the riding front come Feb!! I'll be out on a regularly regular basis ;) (the twins ain't gonna stop me ridin....no way!! If u can get out Si after ur latest addition then so can I :LOL: )
Just have to keep spying the pics on here to keep up with the gen til then!! :roll:

Enjoy in the meantime and keep me posted if u guys organise a local retrobike pub meet!! :D

A retrobike pub meet- now I like the sound of that!

How about next week at The Plough in Mitford? good little pub that's a nice ride from Morpeth along the river.

Loving the pics of Snowy Thrunton, wish I could have made one but Sunday is family day :roll:

Good to see you have found someone to out-climb Si hehe :LOL:

Fancy a night ride this week or next you guys?

Ps. Drew, it's a good job bikes don't need an MOT matey!

I'd be up for a pub meet approximately any day of the week at the mo' since i'm not at work :D Next week should be good for me, provided the lass doesn't inconsiderately go into labour.... :roll:

Keep me posted.... ;)

Gutted i missed the snow on Sunday. I was down at the GFs in Durham and it didn't look great for biking :roll:
Could possibly make tomorrow (weds 26th) night :)

Drew wrote :

I'm in cast mate......won't be back on a bike proper til Feb 09!!!!!!

Damm!!! Forgot about that fella, :roll: No Problems, you could always pop along and be the tea boy, for when we get back from a hard day in the saddle ? :LOL: :LOL:

Mmmm Pub meet sounds good, (If I can get a pass :roll: :twisted: :LOL: ) I'll let you know.. ;)

Dr S Wrote :

Good to see you have found someone to out-climb Si hehe

YOU CHEEKY Begger you !!! :LOL: :LOL: You wait till I see ya... :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :LOL: :LOL:

Nice Pace BTW ;) :)

P20 Wrote :

Could possibly make tomorrow (weds 26th) night

Sorry fella, but cant make any more nights at the min, till I get the lighting situation sorted fella.. :roll: :LOL:

Hope your all alright boys :) we will have to get organised and meet up asap :) .......Drew....... Milk and two in my coffee fella :) :LOL: :LOL:

Sithlord":3rniv8q4 said:
Dr S Wrote :

Good to see you have found someone to out-climb Si hehe

YOU CHEEKY Begger you !!! :LOL: :LOL: You wait till I see ya... :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :LOL: :LOL:

Ha, you shudda seen me on the downhills though :LOL: :LOL: 16 stone of pure lard was enough to see me freewheel past Si on the last firetrack while he's pedalling like crazy :D :D . Give us a few weeks back in the saddle and I'll be on yer back wheel ;)

Hi guys

I'm liking the sound of a pub meet. :cool: It would also give me a chance to meet you all (Sithlord, I've already met u for some transactions :LOL: )since I'm Lim Op at the moment (Forces speak for knackered :? )

The Doc says I'm OK to ride around but I'm not to jerk my hip :shock: Guess hammering around Thrunton (still not managed to get there) would have to become a gentle sojourn in the snow! :cool:

Look fwd to meeting u all

Rhys

I know how u feel Rhys, being totally out of action at the mo' :roll:
Damn frustrating.... :x
Hopefully we'll all meet up on a ride in the not too distant future...

Back