some pics of my spooky, and other newer bikes

d8mok

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
just a few pics of my spooky, my adamant and my stumpy.

spooky1.jpg

spookybluerear.jpg

spookypurplerear2.jpg

spookypurplefront.jpg

specside.jpg

adamantside.jpg

all3bikes.jpg

Nice stable mate, never forget how jealous i was when an old mate had a mint green bandwagon.. Well nice ;)

What the?

I don't think this should have been moved to off topic. That Spooky is pretty darn old, and fitted with an early Bomber and a SDG kevlar saddle to boot. Granted the Stumpjumper and the Adamant are newer bikes, and the thread is titled funny such that it sounds like he's showing us pics of his three newer bikes, still the "Early Bandwagon" is retro by forum standards I'd say. If it were a 5 year old Kona with a re-issue rigid fork you'd'a left it in the Reader's Rides section. :?

I know there's been an effort to re-emphasize the Retro of Readers Rides. but don't get too trigger happy! :shock: :D

Even if it is a POS Spooky! :p

My unsolicited 2 cents. I shall now STFU! :LOL:

i like the spooky .......xmas is coming and if you want to donate to a worthy cause(me) feeel free....puhleeaze :LOL: :LOL:

i agree with you utahdog

by the definition set in the modern botm at the top of the page being post 2000 if the bandwagon isnt retro and couldnt enter the modern botm , where exactly does it go :?

Back