MacRetro SS Meet ?

Kaiser is awfully keen !!!!

A weekend preferably before I have a week to recover would be a good chance to take Ae, Mabie and Newcastleton in quick succession as they are near to each other. I will need to train for that though but in the run up to SSUK09 would be a good test for our fittness. Kielder is also nearby not far over the border.

I'd like to do the Justice Trail by Jedburgh, it seems a good mix of old school with more modern sections and loops right around Jedburgh itself.
This means we can bail at anytime for the town.

Dave ranks Laggan quite highly and its red route is being extended. Also its got uplift for us auld knackered buggers :D

I'd love to give a 12 to 24 hour enduro a go with the MacRetro team ;)

Wish we could find a venue in central Scotland a bit further south than Carron Valley that is central to us all. Just some hills, forest and potential to create a few trails. Many bits of woodland and wasteland near me have wee bits of homebuilt stuff. Be good if we could find something like that !

As for 6th December, I had plans for that but not anymore so I'm fine for that date. Oh and its also my 39th Birthday :D :cry:

Cheers

I'm just checking in on this thread so I don't miss anything, I don't have a single speed, although that might be an idea for the 'Dale.

I was thinking of making triple speed anyway - 3 up front one at the back as I reckon that is all you really need for life ... something like a 50 38 26 mix with an 18 on the back.

Might be there on the Raleigh if I can drag myself out of my pit :roll:

Got to keep the MacRetro Clan flag flying :D

clockworkgazz":bwky7m6d said:

Not sure about this weekend Gaz, just recovering from a cold so not feeling 100%, the Orange is still in bits anyway, still waiting on a bottom bracket turning up, also got a new car the other day (one i'll be able to stick a rack on) so was planning on playing with that at the weekend :)

Know what you mean, just staring to feel better myself so would advise you get better first- new car what kind, if I had to ask :roll:

Latest posts

Back