Sick of 'what do you want for Christmas' question? Ideas!!!!

Obviously it can't go on either the Hei Hei of the single speed, so I had to get this to put it on.... got it for a very reasonable price and pick it up this weekend, well pleased.

Attachments

• Rockhopper.jpg
    Rockhopper.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 1,428
Only one answer ... Pamela Anderson. She'd keep me entertained right through to new year. And remember, a dogs not just for Christmas

How about this from merlincycles for just £25.

00002166.jpg

Or these 2 for £65 the pair from merlincycles.

00002164.jpg

PS, I have no connection with merlincycles.

Cass":3jrbh8kg said:
We recently had a baby, 6 months old now, and my partner got me one these for Xmas.... Can' wait to take her out on it.

Cass,

where did you buy it ?

looks good .

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
cchris2lou, I got a Weeride years ago, miles better than one of those seats stuck on the back of the bike, (I brought one of them first and hated it), better balanced and you can actually interact with the child during the ride. More than once the little one nodded off while we were out riding!! Biggest negative: have to get used to knees-out pedaling gait!! -Pete.

I never get what I want for christmas ive asked for the Coors (but not the bloke)and the Dixie Chicks and she baught me a CD I wanted the girls.

Im going to take the girl frind home to meet the parents this christmas, dont think the wife will like it though. (JOKE)

Back