Sick of 'what do you want for Christmas' question? Ideas!!!!

sinnett177

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Feedback
View
I hate the 'what do you want for Christmas' question. Eventually I settled for some vernier calipers this year (yes my wife thinks i'm pretty sad!), but about you boys? Thought i'd start a thread with a few ideas. So how about:-

- Renthal 'Clean Grips'. These velcro around your grips so you don't mucky or contaminate your grips when your not riding. A real revelation in motocycle paddocks. Cool looking too.
2008_1126renthal0002.jpg

2008_1126renthal0003.jpg

- Renthal 'Grip Glue'. Secures your grips properly and makes fitting them an absolute breeze.
2008_1126renthal0004.jpg

PS, I have absolutely no connection with Renthal.

John should make some Retrobike clean grips , must be cheap and easy and would look cool .

Re: Sick of 'what do you want for Christmas' question? Ideas

sinnett177":1e6i5rn6 said:
Eventually I settled for some vernier calipers this year (yes my wife thinks i'm pretty sad!), but about you boys?

:LOL: That's what i got off my mrs last christmas!, and yes i asked for them, and yes she thought i was sad too :oops:

We love you...

anyway, I got my vernier callipers at a bootsale during the summer (£3) so thats one pressy out the window...

I always reply with... Christmas to be banned, national service to be brought back along with the birch.

that shuts them up.

HUMBUG

We recently had a baby, 6 months old now, and my partner got me one these for Xmas.... Can' wait to take her out on it.

Attachments

• deluxe.jpg
    deluxe.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 1,499
  • Weeride.jpg
    Weeride.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 1,499
Back