PACE RC100.- Finished with high res pics on page 9

MJN":2d2wmc2f said:
Remember this is from '89 or '90 when lightweight was 23.5lbs!

I thought that would be about right based on my previous builds and the old lift test. I have just weighed it and it is ever so slightly under 23. That must be the tubes and bolt kit making the difference then- also need to fit rear hose and bleed the rear brake which will add a few ounces.

Si

Whatever the final weight,it looks sweet,you planning on taking it to Dalby? wouldn't mind seeing it in the metal :)

Very nice, proper benchmark build there. This is the sort of thing we want to see more of :D

Not sure how I missed this Si, but that is just fantastic!

Great build, good log.

Nice job, well impressed. :)

MJN":tu0h7235 said:
Whatever the final weight,it looks sweet,you planning on taking it to Dalby? wouldn't mind seeing it in the metal :)

Thats the plan, just a few little jobs to do but should be making it's debut.

Re: Pace

Wold Ranger":2wbrofys said:
What size is it? 16? Its lovely whatever, bit surprised at the weight tho, thought it would be 22 or less? specially as it's rigid?

I have had the measuring tape out this morning. Vitals are.... Seat tube 17.5" ctt, 15" ctc and top tube is 22.5" ctc. I think this is a 'small' size. It fits me like a glove reach and standover wise but I wish the front end was a few inches higher to help with my back on a longer ride.

Si

Si

Beautiful!!

It looked great the last time I saw it and the progress looks really nice.

Can't wait to see it in person again.

I will get up there soon.

Rocco

Latest posts

Back