Orange Formula - under new ownership

retrobikeguy

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
After a time of considering cutting back on the bikes I had accumalated someone decided to release a masterpiece that many of us will be fond of back into the wild, Yes, the Donohue built Orange Formula http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... p;t=152968

It was a bit of an impulse buy not really thinking of where the money would come from but I had been searching previously for a certain Donohue that after it being tracked down was not for sale so this one ticked two boxes, I was lucky enough to have a clockwork frame of similar colour sat around so when this arrived I quickly hid that one and hung this in its place. arguement averted!

Thank you Cheshire1980 :mrgreen: I do here by promise to build it up and ride it (occasionally)

15i3QrLh.jpg

q7P6Lrjh.jpg

Re: Orange Formula - New Custodian

Glad its gone to a great home Lee. It was important to me that it went to a safe place. Enjoy! :)

:cool: very nice, will be watching with interest, would like to see the whole frame though :D what size is it?

mk one":363pm2se said:
:cool: very nice, will be watching with interest, would like to see the whole frame though :D what size is it?

Its 55cm top tube, seat tube 48 cm

Re:

Picture from this afternoon .... soon be ready for a ride, and its so much brighter in real life!

14sRbvN.jpg

Back